WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PRIVACY STATEMENT
Gentry Avenue Policies
1. USER AGREEMENT. Gentry Avenue Productions (Gentry Avenue) requires that all visitors to this website (the Site) follow these terms and conditions. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If you do not agree to THE terms AND CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW, do not use this Site.
2. GOVERNING LAW. This Site is designed for use in the United States and is to be construed and evaluated according to United States law. If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. Gentry Avenue makes no representations that the materials contained within this Site are appropriate for locations outside the United States. Users of the Site agree to submit to the laws of the United States and the State of Texas, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws contained therein. By entering this site, you agree that any dispute arising out of your use of this site will be resolved in the state or federal courts within Dallas County, Texas, and you hereby expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction thereof.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The trademarks, logos and service marks (Marks) displayed on the Site are the property of Gentry Avenue and other parties. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Gentry Avenue or such third party that may own the Marks. All information and content, including all music, musical recordings, and any software programs available on or through the Site (Content) are protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Certain aspects of the Site and its design may also be protected by trade dress, trademark and other proprietary rights. All rights in trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights are expressly reserved. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this Site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this Site for any other purposes violates Gentry Avenues legal rights. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights. Additionally, you agree not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site or any of its content without Gentry Avenues prior written permission.
4. USE OF THE SITE MATERIALS. Downloading, reproducing, altering, modifying or otherwise using the materials contained in the Site for any purpose other than for non-commercial personal use, is strictly prohibited and a violation of Gentry Avenues and certain third parties copyright, proprietary and other intellectual property rights. You may not store, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, mirror or otherwise use any data or other content contained within the Site in violation of Gentry Avenues or any other partys rights without the prior express, written permission of Gentry Avenue and, if applicable, such third party. Any caching or framing of the Site or any of its data or content without the prior express, written permission of Gentry Avenue is strictly prohibited.
5. NO LIABILITY. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this Site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
6. USER SUBMISSIONS AND PRIVACY. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this Site or Gentry Avenue, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential. By submitting any creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings or other information to Gentry Avenue via the Site, by e-mail or otherwise, you hereby assign all intellectual property and other rights in such submissions to Gentry Avenue. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts or other materials you transmit to Gentry Avenue may be used by Gentry Avenue anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever, without your further permission or consent. This Site is designed for Users twenty-one years of age or older. Gentry Avenue does not knowingly solicit data from children, not does it knowingly market the Site to children.
7. LINKED SITES. Although this Site may be linked to other sites, Gentry Avenue is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that Gentry Avenue has not reviewed all the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the Content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. LINKING TO VERTICAL LEAP. You may access and browse the Site while online and may create hypertext links to the Site, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. No permission to otherwise use the Site or the materials contained herein is either granted or implied.
9. NO WARRANTY. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the Site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Gentry Avenue makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this Site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Gentry Avenue makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL GENTRY AVENUE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USERS RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR USERS RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. All Content information and materials contained in this Site are provided to you AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND/OR ACCURACY.
10. INDEMNIFICATION. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Gentry Avenue and any affiliated companies harmless from and against any and all liability and costs, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys fees and settlement amounts, incurred by Gentry Avenue and any affiliated companies in connection with any claim or demand of any third party alleging losses, damages, injuries, expenses, harm, costs and the like arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site.
11. AMENDMENT. Gentry Avenue reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this Site. You bear sole responsibility for your knowledge of and compliance with all the provisions of these terms and conditions as modified from time to time. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such modifications.
12. Obligation to Follow All Applicable Laws and Regulations. You agree that in exchange for access to the Site, you must abide by all present and future applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation state legislation governing unsolicited commercial email. You bear the sole responsibility for your knowledge of and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, the obligations of these terms and conditions, and your Internet Service Provide(s).
13. NON-WAIVER. The failure of Gentry Avenue to enforce any term, provision, or condition of these Terms and Conditions or to exercise any right herein at any time shall in no way operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise preclude any other right herein. In no way whatsoever shall a waiver of any term, provision or condition of these terms and conditions be valid unless in writing, signed by Gentry Avenue and only to the extent set forth in such writing.
14. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of these term and conditions is held invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect as nearly possible to reflect the original intention of the agreement.